Boxycharm February 2019

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
February 2019 spoilers

Too Faced mascara

Touch In Sol primer

I love the loyal following Boxycharm has. It's very interesting. People seem to swear by it, say they get so much and never have to buy things. That's what I want. They seem to love the CEO, and waiting for spoilers. I might be trying it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a charmed life. I like the idea of getting a big box of full sized things for only $21.00 a month. The February box has been revealed. I want the one with the -

• Farmacy Clean Bee Cleanser - $28.00 at Sephora 
  • Pretty Vulgar Shimmering Swan Highlighter - $32.00 at Sephora
I adore cleansers. I don't like or use highlighter, but this is my kind of packaging. I love swans. The shades look beautiful. And you never know - I used to be afraid of shimmer eye shadow, and now it's my favorite. 

I have not looked in to the new luxury Boxycharm yet. I was on No Buy for all of 2018, so I am just now getting caught up on what going on with subscription boxes. 

Thank you for sharing the spoilers! I think Boxycharm seems to be one of the best boxes out there.

My box came in the mail today. It was impressive to open. I love the picture frame packaging of the bronzer! It's romantic looking. 

• Too Faced Mascara -$24.00
  • Pretty Vulgar Bronzer - $32.00
  • Touch In Sol Primer - $18.00
  • Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream $20.00
  • Nudestix Eye Color - $24.00
$118.00 total 

That's a good buy. Maybe I should reactivate! 

IMG_0455[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back