Sign in to follow this  
EdithS2

Cocotique Box

Found a really nice sub box for women of color called Cocotique. I am interested in getting it - it has really good value and new products I don't know about yet! They have past boxes on offer. The November 2018 box had a collection of traditional Indian beauty products called Reshma Beauty. There is a rose toner and henna hair products. Reshma is a really attractive and affordable product line. Just another on my long list of things to try.  Through the Cocotique links I also discovered the Palmer's Natural Fusions line which looks amazing! I didn't know Palmer's does sheet masks now, and they have a sheet mask for the body. It all looks great. 

Edited by EdithS2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Hello! I still wouldn't give up headphones. I can’t do without music) At my house I made a large audio system with a modern receiver. It gives amazing sound quality. You can visit the site to Compare AV receivers. Do you feel what opportunities open up for music lovers? I even argued with my friends about this. However, they acknowledged my point when they listened to the music of Lindsay Stirling in my home.
    • I have had no problem whatsoever applying false eyelashes (with adhesive) for the past 10 years or so of my life. For some reason within the last month absolutely no matter what product I use (lashes or adhesive) my falsies refuse to stick. I try holding them down and they simply spring off once I remove my fingers. It’s incredibly bizarre. I can’t recall having changed my beauty routine in the last few weeks and my skin is not oily, nor am I using oil based products on my eyes. Does anyone have any idea what’s happening or what I might try to fix it!? 
    • How many people - so many opinions. I really like music but can’t use headphones. This puts pressure on my head and my head begins to hurt in an hour. I NEVER saw my friends really high-quality headphones. They always have flaws in sound. Only the option from the recording studio suited me completely. This is a very, VERY expensive option. Therefore, I limited myself to buying a home theater with surround sound and a good audio system in the car.
    • Always welcome, can I help you with something else?
    • I sympathize with you. It’s not normal to control a loved one. I can give you a hint anyway. If you saw an unfamiliar number you can identify it using the site - https://free-lookup.net This is the easiest way, even for a mobile phone. Enter the number, and the site uses all the algorithms for identification. This will save you from many embarrassing situations.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook