Sign in to follow this  
needhelp78

Need Help - Gift for Wife

I would like to buy my wife some new makeup as a gift but know nothing about it.  My wife is 38 and doesn't wear a lot of makeup (L.A Colors Traditional 12 color Eyeshadow Pallete, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Foundation - Natural Beige, and NYX Deep Tan Bronzer).  What would be some good upgrades to what she now wears?  Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Girls are very fond of flowers, cakes, soft toys and chocolates. You can purchase the flowers from the online stores in India and surprise your wife. You can send it to your home address while you are in office and she would be surprised to see the love and affection. These small little surprises bring partners closer and increase the love in between them.

Can anyone help me with my question?  Ideally I would like to order eyeshadow to replace the L.A Colors Traditional 12 color Eyeshadow Pallete today.   Thanks!

• Like 1

I recommend Ulta Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette, $20.00 with free gift (Ulta.com)

Shades include:

• Champagne: light golden tan shimmer
  • Pink: light pink shimmer
  • Hopeless Romantic: medium mauve with silver shimmer
  • Chandelier: medium brown with golden shimmer
  • Luxe: deep reddish brown with pink shimmer
  • Dahlia: deep plum with pink glitter
  • Prosecco: light cream matte
  • Bubbles: light pink matte
  • Breathless: medium mauve matte
  • Dessert: deep cool brown matte
  • Sweetheart: deep rich reddish brown matte
  • Orchid: deep violet matte
  •  
  • Hope that helps, you are a nice husband. 

These are the few amazing gifts you can gift your wife and trust us.... she wont regret!

Love Cards

Jewelry Gifts

Chocolate Gifts

Same Day Delivery

Beauty Combo & Hampers

Home Decor

Couple Rings

Posted (edited)

It was quite funny for me to stumble upon this topic as I was just like you asking people what to buy for my wife on our anniversary. I was lost, I mean you know what I mean guys? It's pretty bloody hard to pick a gift for the ladies, eh? Thank god, he heard my voice and delivered me the solution. My wife is mad about her Jewelry collection but she would always store them in cupboards and such. I got her a Jewelry box which was a reliable and durable high-quality jewellery box. I can provide you with the place where I got my Idea from: https://welcoming-house.com/best-jewelry-box/  You can check out some top  Jewelry boxes and pick to your wife's liking. You're welcome. Hope I helped out with some information!

Edited by NectorJuice