Sign in to follow this  
Emily44

Beautiful Medium Length Hairstyles for Women of all ages

In general I like longer hair on women. However, I'm also aware that shorter cuts/styles may sometimes be more attractive for certain women. Every person is different, and long probably works better for some than it does others. Maybe the best thing anyone can do (man or woman) is at some point consult a professional about what the optimal length/cut of their hair should be, for their particular situation.

Yup, naturally curly hair here, I’m still struggling with what to do with it. I like it straight and I’m trying to figure out how I liked it styled when curly. I too see that insecure young girl when I look in the mirror. I’m learning to be more confident with it, but it was always a struggle and I’m still getting over that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share with your our latest beauty project on KS. We are very proud to introduce you the plastic-free customizable minimalist palette. Please stop by and your feedbacks are welcome!  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bailan/plastic-free-minimalist-makeup-palette    
    • Or you can use Facebook. It has got the biggest number of users, so there's no chance you won't find your audience. There are a lot of tips there as well, for example, when to post on facebook, this post from Promorepublic is pretty useful.
    • Motivating individuals implies getting individuals to perform certain activities that will contribute to a specific and real goal. If you need to motivate people to do something they don't want to do, you should propose something they want as a prize leader motivation. For instance, take trainers. What they use to talk to their teams in half-time is motive. Despite the reality that they might be too exhausted and rejected, they want the teams to come home to the ground energized and concentrated. The prize would be a win in this situation.
    • I don't think that this way of study is really difficult. It requires talent and a taste of aesthetics. I don't even know what to advise. Most students feel okay with help from https://rapidessay.com/check-paper-for-plagiarism.html but you have another case.
    • Everyone has different skin type and for every skin type theres different makeup. So back to square one One should know their skin type I got to know about my skin type from this article check it. https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-skin/everyday/determine-your-skin-type

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook