Depending on your skin type, I highly recommend Rodan+Fields Reverse or Redefine regimens. Or the Unblemish regimen for clearing the skin!

Acne scars are terrible for most people, and of course me as well. I had tried lots of medicines but they did not work to me.

You can follow 
1) Oil your hair just once a week and very next morning shampoo it
2) Don't allow dandruff to get accumulated on your scalp
3) Wash your face frequently and use some mild face wash (e.g. Himalaya neem)
4) Don't share hand kerchief with any one and use different one every single time when you wipe off your face
5) Don't touch your acne, it will just spread the acne more to nearby 
6) If acne is painful, take steam and use mild sponge to clean 
7) Avoid or minimize oily/fatty/spicy  food intake
😎 Avoid high protein diet too (as it increases internal body heat)
9) Use walnut scrub before going to bath
10) Get your hormone profile check

Hope that helps :)

5 minutes ago, pooja_sharma143 said:

Acne scars are terrible for most people, and of course me as well. I had tried lots of medicines but they did not work to me.

You can follow 
1) Oil your hair just once a week and very next morning shampoo it
2) Don't allow dandruff to get accumulated on your scalp
3) Wash your face frequently and use some mild face wash (e.g. Himalaya neem)
4) Don't share hand kerchief with any one and use different one every single time when you wipe off your face
5) Don't touch your acne, it will just spread the acne more to nearby 
6) If acne is painful, take steam and use mild sponge to clean 
7) Avoid or minimize oily/fatty/spicy  food intake
😎 Avoid high protein diet too (as it increases internal body heat)
9) Use walnut scrub before going to bath
10) Get your hormone profile check

Hope that helps :)

Hey i am looking for the same let me know if you get something on this.

Either we could go the natural way with keeping it oiled and moisturized and having a proper diet and all things the people wrote in previous answers. After which you could also try  makeup products like clamy foundation and many more.

• Sad 1

Home remedies  used to remove acne scars from face:-

coconut oil.
    shea butter.
    aloe vera gel.
    raw honey.
    baking soda.
    lemon juice.

Hi there, you can use vitamin c serum, sunscreen, microdermabrasion. Or you can read the article for more info: 

Steaming face for acne scars, does it work?

Thanks for this question. Now all are worried about acne in the face. You remove acne scars on your face in a few days. For acne Ayurveda facial is good for all skin. It’s really worked for all dry & oily skin. This facial removes acne and keep your face glowing & refreshing. I always prefer “Bluedrake” for Ayurveda facial.

Acne scars usually fade on their own after some time, but you can aid in speeding up the process by doing the following:

1. Minimize your time under the sun
  2. Wear sunscreen
  3. Use serums or moisturizers rich in vitamin C
  4. Exfoliate regularly (once or twice a week is enough)
  5. Find the right skincare products that will eliminate acne before they begin

Depending on your skin type, I highly recommend Rodan+Fields Reverse or Redefine regimens. Or the Unblemish regimen for clearing the skin!

On 8/29/2019 at 6:59 PM, LizieCarrel said:

I think, aloe vera is best medicine to reduce acne scars on face. Do you agree? what's your opinion on this?

Yup, I agree. Especially for fresh scars. Since it has anti-inflammatory properties, it also helps reduce the redness. Great moisturizer for summer, too.

Are you using aloe vera?

gracefruit_gracefruit_organicunrefinedsh

Shea Butter is the best remedy to remove the acne. The bloom of Shea butter is that it absorbs in skin and effectively provides moisture without blocking the pores. The reason why unrefined Shea butter is so good for treating acne is that it is rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

To get the pure and natural unrefined shea butter at discounted rates, browse our online store .

Hi.. guys I'm here to add my 2 cents... As a brownskin girl it's sometimes difficult getting ride of acne scares and achieving glowing skin.  I've tried countless over the counter creams and washes, However  they never pan out! so I started to read up on natural products for my skin... Ladies... MY SKIN IS GLOWING GLOWING !!!! let me tell you the secret to my skin routine I found by looking at this video, you will thank me later. :)

https://dausel.co/ID6Zeo 

Other than taking the medicines, you should try the chemical peel off technique for permanent results. And i can recommend you the best salon for this- Arch 2 Arch Spa and Threading Salon which provides the best acne scars treatment with the help of chemical peel off. I personally tried this because i was facing the acne scars and now my skin is all clear as i always wished for.

Acne is frustrating enough and it is infuriating when it leaves a mark behind. The redness, itchiness accompanying an acne-prone skin is just an added concern with acne. 

While there are many treatments available for acne, it is essential to combat them in the best way possible. It is important to see what works better in the long run. A clear skin today with multiple breakouts is not desirable. 

Therefore, we have curated a list of the top 3 Korean products that help to fight acne and acne scars with efficiency. And don't worry, they are all made from natural ingredient and soothing compounds that would not irritate the skin. 

Some by mi- Snail Truecica: 
Snail mucin is making its name in the Korean beauty industry. And yes, it's normal to feel grossed with the ingredient. But it works like magic!

Snail mucin is the holy grail in the Korean beauty industry. it effectively lightens up the spot, boosts skin regeneration, and aids in repairing the damaged skin. 

Read the review here, and decide for yourself. 

Cosrx - Acne Pimple Master Patch: 
The Cosrx acne patch is made up of hydrocolloid that uses moist healing to shoo away your zits. They draw out the dirt and pus from your pimples and dry them out faster.

Since this patch covers your acne completely, the chances of bacterial infection are lowered down. And, you won’t even touch or prick your pimples accidentally while having these patches on.

It’s not over yet. Let me give you some more reasons to fall in love with this product. You can wear them even beneath your makeup and, it’s not visible on your face at all.

Get to know more about it, here.

Some By Mi - Aha-Bha-Pha 30Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam:
Infused with 80% Centella Asiatica extract and other active ingredients, Miracle Acne Clear Foam improves the appearance of redness while protecting the skin against external irritants.

AHA: Removes impurities and dry flakes from the skin surface.
BHA: Exfoliates pores, removing clogged impurities and sebum reducing the chances of developing acne.
PHA: Stops losing moisture from the skin, dissolving dead skin cell.

It helps you relax your skin by catching sebum and pimples inside your skin.

Similarly, you can also use some by mi toner and cream to combat your acne. 

---

Hope you find this useful and beneficial.
Till then, keep it chic!