Heat protectant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everytime I use a heat/iron protector on my hair, it seems to look flat and lifeless. What is the best product I could get for this. Also would a leave in conditioner do the same job. This morning I used ausiie hair spray and then curled my hair, it looks so full, but I know this is terrible for my hair.

There are a bunch of protectants out there... in all price ranges. You just have to find one that works for you... You can try Matrix Sleek.Look iron Smoother spray, HealthySexyHair's "Soya Want Flat Hair" spray, V05's Miracle, Biolage's Heat Styler... etc etc etc.... there's quite a few ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have fine hair, and I have been using VO5 Miracle Mist and I like that one. Also, I just recently decided to try out the Tresemme heat protectant spray (the ingredients are the same for both of these heat protectant sprays). I like both of them! They leave me hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. Hope this helps :icon_bigg

Yeah - that stuff is good - but go easy if you have fine or oily hair... it has a semi-oily texture to it... and it made my hair kinda greasy looking. :icon_conf

No problem! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I totally forgot they came out with those.. lol I was browsing the Sally site for some stuff I want to pick up tomorrow, and stumbled across it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have VO5 Miracle Mist as well and really like it. short money...I also have something by Rusk and also Bain de Terre but still like the cheapie better.

Back