Sign in to follow this  
VivaGlow

Thoughts on the skincare fridge?

Most skincare products are not really "more effective" when cooled, but maybe the cool (no pun intended)┬áface feeling after may be a nice effect. Any of you use them or consider using them? (I'm not affiliated, I'm just a curious carol)┬á­čśů

I didn't buy a skincare fridge but already had a mini fridge in my room that I keep for drinks. I started to put my skincare products in there after hearing about all these skincare fridges on the market. I heard they help extend the shelf life of the products. Is that true? Regardless, I really love my skincare products cold. I live in a very hot environment so it's been great to have these cold products on my skin in the summer. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lola Lim said:

I didn't buy a skincare fridge but already had a mini fridge in my room that I keep for drinks. I started to put my skincare products in there after hearing about all these skincare fridges on the market. I heard they help extend the shelf life of the products. Is that true? Regardless, I really love my skincare products cold. I live in a very hot environment so it's been great to have these cold products on my skin in the summer. 

I agree with you. Cold beauty skincare products feel wonderful when applied.

According to GoPureBeauty, it's not necessary and doesn't really prolong its shelf life, unless it was stated in the instructions on the products themselves, while some products are better off kept in cool places without humidity.

A mini fridge for your drinks? That's awesome!