VivaGlow

What's the most popular skincare brand in your country?

Usually I prefer to buy stuff online, it's cheaper and you have a wide range of products that don't depend on any particular brand. The last product I bought was this beeswax yellow. All the stuff I've ordered was good so far, so I recommend checking them out if you're into soap making or just interested in using natural products.

Forest Essentials is hands down one of the best skincare brands of India . After using their Facial Toner Pure Rosewater continuously within a week, I can see drastic changes in my skin... It gives a natural glow to your skin... Loved It...!  

• Like 1

Facial care should be selected according to skin type and age. Now there are a lot of interesting developments

Laneige and TofuSecret are the most famous skin care brands in Singapore. 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 10:56 AM, Vidushi Goel said:

Hey, 

Olay and L'Oreal Paris is the most famous skin care brands in India. 

True.!!
There is multi demand of herbal products now-a-days.!!

• Like 1

Before moving, I lived (and grew up in!) the Philippines and there are some pretty great local makeup and skincare brands, one of my favourites being Happy Skin! 

8 ball pool

• Like 1