Hey! New Makeup Maven!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone:),

Well I'm hoping to become a makeup maven! My name is Leah and I actually joined a few months ago but just now have a little more time to start posting and becoming a part of this wonderful group of people. I absolutely love this site! The Dare to be Challenges are so cool! I've learned a lot from it and even have shared the site and ideas with my classmates. I'm in school for Esthetics so makeup is doubly important for me. I'm a late bloomer as well - I just started wearing makeup a year or so ago - so this site has been a true god/goddess send:). Thanks so much for sharing so much!

I've got two new favorite products that I wanted to share with everyone:).

One is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I love this! My skin is quite oliy and it's the only thing that to date keeps my eyeshadow on my lids all throughout my day and my evening dance rehearsals.

The second is Maybelline's new Pure liquid foundation. I'm not a big fan of foundation really at all but this one goes on so smooth and isn't heavy at all. And the color honey beige actually matches my skin tone to a tee! I think that's amazing, lol.

Anyhoo! Just wanted to say hey and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning a lot!

best!

leah

Welcome to MakeupTalk Leah!

I'm Leony from Japan, and yes I love UD PP too!

Welcome to MUT Leah! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. I too love my UD PP!

welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NYC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EVERY single girl here that's tried UD PP loves it! i wish more people knew about it!

thanks for letting us know about that maybelline foundation, too.

also, we have a review center, so you can write reviews on products you've tried or you can read about a product you're curious about.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/index.php

hello leah and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. i'm an esthetician also, so we should have lots of fun comparing notes. looking forward to your posts!

Back