Any other tall girls here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where can I find dress pants and modern business suits/career apparel with an inseam of 35"-36" and long enough sleeves?

i get long pants at alloy.com or delias.com. i wear a 35" inseam and thats where i can find pants that fit really good.

have you tried victoria's secret? they generally carry 32",34" and 36" inseams and their slacks are excellent. i'm partial to the christe fit, boot cut in seasonless stretch fabric. give them a shot. i think you may be pleasantly surprised.

I've seen tall pants in 36" inseam at Victoria's Secret. Alloy has long long inseams, but usually only in jeans, not nice pants.

Being tall is great until you try to buy pants long enough! :icon_roll

I know I am biased but...you may really want to look into sewing lessons. You can make a basic sloper (pattern) of the perfectly fitted pants you want and recreate them perfectly everytime with different fabrics. I haven't purchased clothes in over 10 yrs. and have a pretty good wardrobe of custom clothes.

new york & company! my sis buys all of her work clothes there and she's 5'11". they fit long enough.

Back