Brush for cream blushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know most of you apply your cream blushes with your fingers, that's what I do too, but sometimes I want the presicion of a brush like the area under my cheekbones, and with finger I cannot apply in that area as good as I want! And because sometimes cream blushes are a little sticky I need the help of a brush to blend them right!

Is there any brush especially for cream blushes, I know Mac has many face brushes but I don't know if there is one specific for cream blushes!! TIA

I think the 192 from MAC is for emollient products, like cream blush.

i aslo use my fingers but like char said how about a foundation brush? that sounds good and seems like it will work

Thanks Bhav, I just saw it on the site. Have you used it before with cream blush?

Is it similar to Stila's #27 fndt brush, they look the same!!

M3LC_261.jpg

No, i've not used it but i have seen it. The brush is smaller than a foundation brush, more narrow.

Hopefully my cousin will get it for me when she comes over from Canada.

I will do!

But she's not coming here until the end of April!

At the Mac Live Chat they reeccoment me the #109 brush. Do you think it will work?

i agree with the other ladies that the 192 is a good brush to use. i have seen artist use and blend cream products with the 109 and it worked really well also b/c of it's small size.

Doesn't Carmindy on WNTW use the MAC 187? (I call it the skunk brush) I don't personally use creme blush but I've heard other people say they've used that brush for it too.

Hi Sophia,

During a MAC Preview Night last year, I saw one of their artists use the 187 stippling brush. This brush applies cream blush beautifully.

Are you supposed to use your fingers? I actually use my MAC 187 brush. Works great! I was also told by a MAC trainer that I could use MAC 190.

i use the 109 brush. it's small and dense and you can buff in the color. since it's smaller, you're not buffing it all of your cheek. lol

Yes I went to Mac today to see them both #192 and #109, and the #192 is exactly like the Stila's #27 only Stila's it's more flat, even the hair are exactly the same!!

I really liked the #109, it's small and round, but I don't know maybe I'll try the #27 first!! But I'll have the #109 in my wishlist!

Sophia - I use my chubby Oompa Loompa fingers or the chubby end of the Stila # 24 or the Trish McEvoy 2B.

st_S0AJ_200.jpg

133971.jpg

Ohhhhh yes how didn't I think of that???? The small end of the #24 thanks sooooo much Rosie for your sugggestion I totally forgot my brush!

Back