• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Have 2 beauty books for trade

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the following 2 books I would like to trade for anything from the list below. The books are:

THE WORLD'S BEST KEPT BEAUTY SECRETS

SKIN, HAIR, NAILS AND NUTRITON

I would love to trade for any of the following:

postcards (10 each book)

computer or writing stationary

note pads

gel pens

lined journals (3 from the Dollar Stores are fine)

stickers of cats,dogs,horses,pigs and/or alligators

anything with cats,dogs,horses,pigs and/or alligators

Sue Graftons "S" is for Silence (I think that is the name of it) book

if you don't have any of the above and would still like the books just let me know and we can work something out.

Take care,

Anita

Hi,

Can I have the first book "THE WORLD'S BEST KEPT BEAUTY SECRETS ". I have 10 postcards. You can email me through my profile. Thanks.

no Tony, I posted the books here on the swaps talk forum. I wanted to get rid of them quickly, plus I don't want any makeup for them, so I thought I would just post the 2 books here. Hope that was ok.

Take care,

One book is on its way to its new owner. Still have the nail, hair, skin and nutrition book if anyone is interested.

Take care,

I am interested in the nail hair and nutrition....I do not have anything on the list that you would want...:icon_scratch:hmmm....PM me?? thanks

Back