Newbie Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everybody! My name is Amber and I am from Denver. I go to school and also work full-time. I joined to learn more about makeup (because I seem to have zero luck with EVERYTHING makeup related), and maybe get some new e-friends :icon_smil . I also read reviews on pretty much everything before I decide to buy!

Hey, Amber! :flowers: Welcome to MuT! I'm Katie. My husband and I reside in the Houston area. (I love Denver, and have relatives in Colorado.) I look forward to reading your posts + getting to know you. Have a lovely evening!

Thanks so much everybody! Hopefully, I can learn what to do with this skin of mine. And maybe learn how to apply makeup :laughno: . I do have to use or throw away what I have. My husband said I can't buy any new stuff. :madno:

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Amber & welcome to MUT! I think you'll find lots of great things on our site, including reviews and e-friends. We're happy you joined us! :flowers:

You all are so nice!! Lavazza, what part of Germany are you in? My husband played basketball there a few years ago and wants to go back.

Welcome to MUT. I'll be moving back to Littleton in October. Maybe us girls can get away for makeup. Hehe. Without the men knowing. lol

Back