Dear Mr.President By Pink

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After I listened to Pink's Song Mr. President I was blown away. Actually, I started crying like a big Baby.

Dear Mr. President is perhaps one of the best songs I've heard all year, and - to our very pleasant surprise - it features our girls, Amy and Emily of the Indigo Girls.

Yeah, so this sounds more like an Indigo Girls song than a Pink song, but who cares? We love the Indigo Girls!

Dear Mr. President features the beautiful harmonies that Amy and Emily are known for, and Pink delivers a stunning and brutal performance, reminiscent of her hero, Janis Joplin.

This song should be released as a single ASAP!

And, you all must listen to it now. From the war, poverty, drugs, abortions and homosexuality, this song touchingly touches upon everything Dear Mister Bush would never take any responsibility for.

Click here to listen to Dear Mr. President.

Okay to download the son once you click the link in the first post wait until that countdown thingy goes through once that happens where there once was the countdown is now covered by links...well right next to links is a "X" click on it and it will close that link box leaving you the button to press to download the song...

wow! It's amazingly powerful. The harmonies are stunning! Janis would be proud!

It's what we'd all like to ask the Pres. & I love the line " can you even look me in the eye".

thanks for sharing:clap ! Am

Back