I got the MA job!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I callled the head of education yesterday and she was not in, so I called her again this morning and left her a voice mail. She instantly called me back and apologized for how long it's taking for them to get back to me... and she explained how busy they've been. She wanted to make sure I still wanted the position and what my hours available were!!!!

I told her I just wanted to check in and see where I stood so I knew whether or not I should be looking for a new job and she said STOP LOOKING!

I'm soo excited! I can't wait to tell my boyfriend and my friends!

I'd like to thank you girls for all your support and advice!

suzukigrrl, MACGoddess, Anyah_Green

Jennifer

NYAngel98

Becka

EDIT- Ladies... I'm still in shock! Along with a ton of other things... I'm looking forward to my mac pro membership!!!!

I actually might start training next week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

That is sooooo great Jaime! I'm so excited for you. How can you contain yourself?

YAY! I KNEW you were going to get it! Congratulations Jaime! You have to let us know what it is like working there and what do you get to do!

Back