Non-smudge, Water Proof

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's the best eyeliner/mascara you girl's use ?

I'm currently using the Dior, smudge free eye-liner. But it doesn't not smudge. When I put eye-liner on the top, in an hour or so, you'll see it gone. Or It'll turn a light light grey. The bottom, I draw it in darker and thicker, and that does smudge too. It fades, and it smudges underneat a little. I hate it. What's an eye liner that you girls use that doesn't smudge ? Last all day long without re-applying ?

I'm currently looking at the Channel ones, has anyone tryed it ?

MAC fluidlines don't smudge on me at all.

As for mascara, i use Lancome Hypnose, L'Oreal Voluminous and Max Factor LP and none of them smudge/flake on me.

SeneGence linersense doesn't smudge at all . They have sable, smoke, charcoal, teal,

plumberry, and copper. It cost $18.

MAC FLUIDLINES!! I can't get off of these liners, they are my HG and I am completely in love... MAC Fibre Rich Mascara is one of my faves, so is DiorShow and Maybelline Lash Stylist.

If you want an eyeliner that won't budge at all, try Shiseido Eyeliner Pencil which is $16. Wonderful,wonderful product. I recently went on a school trip to Washington DC and we had a dance party cruise thing on one of the ships that go up and down the Potomac River. That night I had forgotten my liner in the hotel so I, in desperation, used my friend's Shiseido pencil. I never, ever use pencils though because I hate all the smudging and stuff, but this, even after 5 hours of grinding, humidity, and sweat, still WOULD NOT BUDGE!! I even accidently went to sleep in it and the next day it was still perfect. We even went to Monticello and I hadn't touched my eyes since last night, but I still recieved several compliments on how pretty my eyes looked.

mac's fluidlines for eyeliners and covergirl's lashexact for mascara!

i've heard good things about chanel's liners and some good things about their mascara, but i really don't think it's worth the prices.

Back