Anyone tried Covergirl Incredifull lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey has anyone tried the covergirl incredifull lipstick? or the modele products?

Yep, I have this in Port Pout (a medium berry shade). This does have a little tingle, but no dramatic plumping. This shade goes on pretty matte with a slightly metallic sheen (but not too much). I think the texture of it on your lips makes you feel like they are more plump but I can't decide if they truly get much bigger. I use mine almost daily, but mostly because I like the color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Works great with a sticky gloss over the top (i love Philosophy's lip shines)

Nope, none of the colors appealed to me when I passed by. Might check them out better though...

i was gonna start a thread on this because i was curious, too!

my friend told me she really liked it, but i really can't get over the drugstore colors. i feel like they're all the same, ugly shades!

I've tried it too, it feels all tingly at the start but no real 'pout', colours ok, don't remember which ones i tried though. :wassatt:

ok thanks,i went to cvs last night and couldn't believe all of the lip plumping stuff sally hansen has plus i saw one that said i think plump up shine. i don't know who made it though. and i saw one from modele. oh well i guess i'll just check in to getting the restyline injection. it's only for my top lip. not that its really small but smaller than my bottom lip. i'm going sat. for a consultation for laser hair removal and she's going to do a patch test. i'm so excited.

Yes I've tried this and posted a review on it somewhere. Its actually a nice lipstick - I have the shade called "Fresh Fig" - nice color.

Back