Everyday Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone uses Everyday Minerals foundations/conclears?

If yes, does it give you a good coverage? does it break ya out?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by _withoutYou Anyone uses Everyday Minerals foundations/conclears?If yes, does it give you a good coverage? does it break ya out?

Thanks.

i just got mine today, and i ordered the day before yesterday!!!! these are great samples!! you choose the colors you want you get five 5gram. jars FILLED! you choose textures too, (matte, shimmer etc.) recommend, only pay less than $4.00 for shipping!

i got mine today as well! whoohoo! loving it! the foundation gives an awesome coverage. i'm torn between original glow or semi matter. because my skin is comebo... so the dry patches on my skin stand out while the smooth part of my skin looks very nice. ahhh

just received mine yesterday and can't wait to use them hope it will be better than BE coz i love how BE looks on my skin.

i´m coufuse.Which one should i go for.either original glo or semi-matte. my skin is actually combination.but somestimes a bit dry.hmm..

Originally Posted by ashi i´m coufuse.Which one should i go for.either original glo or semi-matte. my skin is actually combination.but somestimes a bit dry.hmm.. I started with the orig glow & decided it was to shiny so then tried a sample of the semi & matte I use the semi in the winter & matte in the summer. Matte isnt super matte it doesnt look flat like some mattes I think semi or matte would be great.

Originally Posted by _withoutYou Anyone uses Everyday Minerals foundations/conclears?If yes, does it give you a good coverage? does it break ya out?

Thanks.

You prob already know about the coverage but I figured Id answer the break out part. Ive had no break outs since using EDM & ive been using it for a while now.

For me the coverage is good and no break outs.so its working for me I alternate between edm and physicians formula minerals.

I have a question to girls that order their samples: what blush did you use to apply EM? I don't own a kabuki brush, so I wonder how can I apply it when I order my samples
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I have a question to girls that order their samples: what blush did you use to apply EM? I don't own a kabuki brush, so I wonder how can I apply it when I order my samples
kopfkratz.gif
Hmmmm I think you really need to consider getting a Kabuki...
smile.gif

vanilla_sky: when i first ordered my EDM, i didn't have a kabuki either and i used my SK powder brush .. it helped me get an idea of the coverage i was going to get

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I have a question to girls that order their samples: what blush did you use to apply EM? I don't own a kabuki brush, so I wonder how can I apply it when I order my samples
kopfkratz.gif
I suppose you could just use a powder brush but keep in mind the outcome will not be the same as with a kabuki or a buffer brush some people even use a flat top brush to apply it. Theres no sense in spending tons of $$$ on a kabuki you might never use again I say see if MMU is for you first. If you decide to go the kabuki route & If you have a Target around they have really cheap kabukis there I cant remember the name but it would be the target brand brushes they call it a bronzer brush I think its like $3 they actually arent bad at all real soft with dense full bristles.

Thank you MUTers... I am loving EDM.... Their samples were so generous and inexpensive. Some other companies give you barely enough to evaluate fully and charge so much more..... Amphigory comes to mind and then they have the gall to charge over $8.00 for shipping AND their sample mineral eyeshadows "evaluations" barely cover half your eyelid!!!!!

yes I tried their foundations the original glo finish, my face looks too shiny and lines become obvious esp forehead area(well i dont have much lines in fact)so it really scared me off!I have to add some loose powder to make it less shiny. i think matte finish should be better to choose and put on bronzer instead to get the shimmery look.

Originally Posted by mamafan yes I tried their foundations the original glo finish, my face looks too shiny and lines become obvious esp forehead area(well i dont have much lines in fact)so it really scared me off!I have to add some loose powder to make it less shiny. i think matte finish should be better to choose and put on bronzer instead to get the shimmery look. I had the same problem with orginal glow so I switched to matte its much better.

mamafan -EDM is a great foundation. Don't give up on it becuz orig glow was too " glowy" for u. I use semi-matte and it's perfect!

Originally Posted by broken Darn all these EDM posts are making me want to try them. You absolutely must try them. I only switched about a month ago and I LOVE EM.

Originally Posted by mamafan yes I tried their foundations the original glo finish, my face looks too shiny and lines become obvious esp forehead area(well i dont have much lines in fact)so it really scared me off!I have to add some loose powder to make it less shiny. i think matte finish should be better to choose and put on bronzer instead to get the shimmery look. I have an extremely oily t-zone and I use Matte. Works perect for me.

Originally Posted by cynpat2000 For me the coverage is good and no break outs.so its working for me I alternate between edm and physicians formula minerals. I get excellent coverage. I'm getting some of that 40 year old uneveness and EM really takes care of it. Also, I never have breakouts, but always had really small bumps that probably no one else but me could see. Now they are gone. Can't brag enough on this stuff.

Back