'Nuther BBW haul, VS, Body shop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVA

Reaction score
okie .. was feeling a lil down yesterday ....so i did a lil haulin'.

Yesterday was the last day for the shower gel sale @ my BBW so ..... i got ...

shower gels: $3 each (what a deal!!)

coconut verbana

black rasberry vanilla

cherry blossom

2 for $5

1 body pouf (imo... BBW poufs are a lot better than drugstore ones)

topical passion fruit shower gel (my new favorite smell)

$5 each wallflowers

starter kit in Mango Mandarin

refill in Mango Mandarin

Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub $10!!!

Jasmine Vanilla (HG bodyscrub now. .. makes my skin sooo smooth and smells realli good)

if u haven't been down to BBW yet ... u should head down there .. great sale throughout this month

and since VS was right next door .... and i recently ran out of love spell lotion .....

VS

Body Butter in Love Spell

Body Shop

Body Butter in Satsumi

yea!! i had so much fun ... and i feel a lott better now .. LoL
laughing.gif

YAY! You got some great stuff there! I'm all stocked up on bath stuff for probably the next year! And I may end up getting even more. LOL

Enjoy all your goodies!

thx girls
biggrin.gif

KristieTX .... yah, after seeing your awesome haul, i just haad to get down there and do a lil haulin myself ... i`m so happi i didn`t miss the shower gel sale ... it ended the day after i did my haul .. whew .. .what a relief!! LoL

Mari -- I absolutely love the wallflowers .. everytime i walked into my house .. im just like ... ummm ... smells so good

Oh yummy! You got some really good goodies! I wish I would have hit that sale. But it's probably better that I didn't...

awesome haul!
smile.gif
I did some damage there last week, and naturally as I"m paying for it all... THEN she gives me the flyer for the big sale the week after ... lol (go figure) ENJOY!!!

That's a wonderfull haul !!! And you got an awesome deal for your shower gels !!!

Back