What are your weekend plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today we are having a Birthday Party at the Zoo - my ds is turning 3. Sunday we have a church picnic.

What is everyone else doing???
wavey.gif

Today I have to clean our appartment, especially the bathroom (I hate that so much
frown.gif
) Tomorrow we also have a birthday party. It's my mother's birthday and we will have a BBQ!

I am doing school homework today and then tomorrow I have my 10 month old granddaughter. I am not doing anything outside since it will be over 100 degrees today and tomorrow.

die in 103 heat in the middle of nowhere in eastern WA. but its worth it cause its to see Pearl Jam again (which is on sunday).

I'll be going to buy a pair of evening shoes tomorrow for a convention night on 7/27.

Today, I'm being lazy and waking up slowly
tongue.gif
but in a sec i think i'll make myself and my man an omlet.. or scrambled eggs and hashbrowns... and later mabey go to the beach..

Tonight i'm going to dance my booty off at the clubs.. and tomorrow we're probably either going to float down the channel in Penticton.. or hang out at the beach again
biggrin.gif

I am planning on being a veg tomorrow
biggrin.gif
today I visited my uncle and we went to look at the cars cause I want to buy one soon.
drive.gif

Well today went up into the mountains in Colorado and tomorrow flying back to TN after a wonderful week with my man in Denver.

Today - work, work, work, then some shopping,then some TV watching, now surfing the web, eating
wink.gif

Tomorrow - no plans really, 5pm Church and singing
biggrin.gif

last night went out to the bar for a girlfriend's b'day. i haven't been out to the bar in a loooooooooooong time. very happy to report i got id'd and then the coat check guy gave me a high 5 (I'm 35). " )

today, couched all day, it was bad. tomorrow, i might just stop by and check out the msf's!!!

My boyfriends parents are staying with him for the weekend, I live at his house, so I am staying at my moms down the street b/c well I dont want to sleep in the same room as him when his parents are here and dont want him to sleep on the couch. So I had dinner with his parents Fri night, the second time I have met them in the 4.5 years I have been with him, I was so nervous I almost threw up, lol. Sun night my mom and stepdad are having dinner with them, they have never met. Today I went to the movies with my mom, tomorrow, I might go shopping or something, I cant go back to his house until they leave Monday

Monday is our two-year wedding anniversary!
biggrin.gif
So today we celebrated both our anniversary and my very belated birthday (our schedules were insane back in June when birthday was!) We went to an art museum that I had been wanting to go to, went to a fancy restaurant to dinner, and saw a movie (Lady in the Water). We were going to grab some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory but decided we were too full and tired and came home instead, lol

Tomorrow is a typical Sunday for us... church, grocery shopping, and household chores!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Monday is our two-year wedding anniversary!
biggrin.gif
So today we celebrated both our anniversary and my very belated birthday (our schedules were insane back in June when birthday was!) We went to an art museum that I had been wanting to go to, went to a fancy restaurant to dinner, and saw a movie (Lady in the Water). We were going to grab some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory but decided we were too full and tired and came home instead, lol congratulations
smile.gif
sounds like a nice, laid back way to celebrate anniversary.
love5.gif
what museum was it?

and how was the movie??

everyone's plans sound great! i hope everyone has a good one
smile.gif

today, i hung out at my aunt's weekend house 40 mins. up north, way outta the city. tomorrow, i'm not doing much, but i'm gonna be in a good mood because my boyfriend's coming to visit tuesday for about 4-5 days and i'm so excited!
heart.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm gonna be in a good mood because my boyfriend's coming to visit tuesday for about 4-5 days and i'm so excited!
heart.gif
nice! enjoy!!!
love5.gif
handkuss.gif
inlove.gif
knuddel.gif
ura.gif
lovelove.gif
hugs3.gif
nite.gif

well on sat i went to dinner with my grandparents, came home and watched tv, and today im doing homework, and cleaning room, Waiting for my boyfriend to come home
love5.gif
(hes in the south island for work for 11days, cry, only 5more days tho
rotfl.gif
)

Back