Perfect Pedicure at Home

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Step 1:

Clip Nails using a nail clipper, then gently file them back and forth with a fine-

grade nail file to shape them. Smooth any rough edges with a buffing block.

Step 2:

Soak Your Feet in warm soapy water for three to five minutes to soften your skin and cuticles. Then remove feet from water and dry them completely.

Step 3:

Apply Cuticle Oil to the skin around your nail, then use an orange stick to push each cuticle toward the nail bed. (Never cut your cuticles).

Step 4:

Rub a Pumice stone soaked in warm water along the sides, balls, and heels of your

feet to buff away hard calluses and dead skin. Rinse your feet and dry well.

Step 5:

Massage Lotion all over your feet. Then remove the moisturizer from your nails by going over each one with a cotton ball soaked in nail-polish remover.

Step 6:

Paint Nails starting with a clear base coat. Then swipe on narrow strips of polish from the left side of your nail to the right. Add a second coat; finish with a clear top coat.

hand.gif

Goodness knows I could use a pedicure! I certainely didn't pack away any of my personal care items, so hopefully I'll have some time to give this a whirl this week.

Back