What type of jeans do you prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take the poll and post your answer
smile.gif
You can choose more than 1

I put down:

Low rise

Ultra low rise

Boot cut

Skinny

Dark

Distressed

Stretch

I said I would NEVER do it, but I bought a pair of skinny jeans last weekend and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They're like all I'll wear now. But I know they're probably going to go out of style pretty quick, so I'm not going to buy too many.

low rise ultra low rise boot cut flare distressed strech and want to try the skinny

You don't have a mid-rise option, that is my favorite .... my ideal pair of jeans would be mid-rise (about an inch below my belly button), bootcut, medium or dark wash -- and with none of the crazy fading, embroidery, and other embellishments I keep seeing in the Juniors Dept! I wish Misses sizes fit me because it's nearly impossible for me to find a "normal" pair of mid-rise jeans in Juniors!
frown.gif

Ultra low, i prefer my jeans to be as low as they can be without any thing poppin out of course!

little lisa, skinny jeans are the jeans that go really tight towards the bottom of the leg.

I like mid- to low-rise, bootcuts and skinny's, dark/distressed/stonewashed, and with stretch! I less than three (<3) jeans!

Originally Posted by xXxBeckyxXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ultra low, i prefer my jeans to be as low as they can be without any thing poppin out of course!
little lisa, skinny jeans are the jeans that go really tight towards the bottom of the leg.

Ohh, ok, thanks.

low-rise

boot-cut

straight / cigarette leg (these are my fave and they're so hard to find!!)

dark

distressed

stonewashed

stretch

Back