Sign in to follow this  
Violet

FOTD for February 19th

Here's my peachy/coppery FOTD!

Eyes

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Gleam e/s on inner corners and inner edge of upper lids

MAC Tan Pigment on centre of eyelids

Stila Twig e/s in crease, outer edge of upper lids, outer corners and lower lash line

MAC Teddy e/l on lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Cheeks

MAC Style blush

Lips

Thin layer of Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

MAC Sandy B l/s

Posted Image

I don't have a face on at the moment either... well except some of my eye makeup from last night that didn't come off... my friend dragged me out till 4:30am so I just kinda woke up about 30 min. ago! Posted Image But I'll post again later if I get dolled up Posted Image

Originally Posted by kazc
Heres mine:

Prescriptives virtual skin in real ecru

BB sheer loose poweder in pale yellow

MAC tease me quad

seedy pearl on lid/as lower liner

garcon grey in crease

bistro as upper/lower liner

parisienne to highlight

MAC zoom lash in black

BB blonde shadow to fill brows

Nars sin blush

BB pink shimmerbrick to highlight

Chanel blizzard glossimer

Have a great Saturday everyone x Posted Image

Very Pretty!

Originally Posted by Violet
Here's my peachy/coppery FOTD!

Eyes

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Gleam e/s on inner corners and inner edge of upper lids

MAC Tan Pigment on centre of eyelids

Stila Twig e/s in crease, outer edge of upper lids, outer corners and lower lash line

MAC Teddy e/l on lower lash line

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

i think these eye colors on you are beautiful!!! i love the brown!!really nice!! heres mine:

eye shadow-Christian Dior 5-color eyeshadow in gris vip the purple was used...

Mac pigment in Pink Opal

LL

Wow everyone looks great! Actually i wish i had taken a pic of my FOTD today coz i used the Stila Bamboo Blossom Palette again (holy cow i'm LOVING the blush) but anyway i had bronzer on me (and i didn't yesterday) so it looked way prettier on me (not saying that in a vain way!).. Hopefully i'll be able to post pics of my FOTD tomorrow.

PS Violet, i'm getting MAC Gleam pretty soon! I bought it off a friend on MUA who was selling some MAC stuff

Oh my, I am merzmerized by the color of your eyes! Posted Image

Originally Posted by kitakat
i think these eye colors on you are beautiful!!! i love the brown!!really nice!! heres mine:

eye shadow-Christian Dior 5-color eyeshadow in gris vip the purple was used...

Mac pigment in Pink Opal

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
Oh my, I am merzmerized by the color of your eyes! Posted Image
Totally with you on that one!!! Her eyes are like Scarlette's... so bright and blue!!!! My god, I'm so jealous! Posted Image

Reija you look fab-boo-lous as always! Posted Image

e/s always seems to look so much better on blue eyes than on my brown... just black e/l on blue eyes is like... WOW

I have to struggle and work... and yet they still don't pop *yawn* Posted Image

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
e/s always seems to look so much better on blue eyes than on my brown... just black e/l on blue eyes is like... WOW

I have to struggle and work... and yet they still don't pop *yawn* Posted Image

thanks tony and nyangel98, i swear you make me feel sooo pretty!!!Posted Image the purple was a recommendation, and it turned out really nice.....thanks sooo much for the comments you guys.....Posted Image nyangel98 i would love to have brown or black eyes!!really, because everyone else near and dear to me has those colors, im the one who stands out, and its not fun sometimes!!! i recommend a similar but a little lighter purple for your eyes, maybe something with sparkle....and black smoky liner on the top, i swear i really think that would look WOW on you.....

thanks tony and nyangel98, i swear you make me feel sooo pretty!!!Posted Image the purple was a recommendation, and it turned out really nice.....thanks sooo much for the comments you guys.....Posted Image nyangel98 i would love to have brown or black eyes!!really, because everyone else near and dear to me has those colors, im the one who stands out, and its not fun sometimes!!! i recommend a similar but a little lighter purple for your eyes, maybe something with sparkle....and black smoky liner on the top, i swear i really think that would look WOW on you.....
I'll have to try that!... But I'd still switch w/ you anyday!!!! Posted Image

Nooo noo the ice blue eyes are something from GOD! beautiful Posted Image

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
Nooo noo the ice blue eyes are something from GOD! beautiful Posted Image
Exactly... they are awesome! I want em'!!!! lol Posted Image

I didn't like my face today Posted Image

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maybelline DMM in Classic Ivory

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder in No Color

L'oreal Blush Delice in Color of Hope

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

Almay Intense i-Color Trio for Green Eyes

- light green on browbone

- plum on lid

- medium/dark green wet to line top and bottom lashlines

MF Stretch and Seperate in Rich Black

TF Smooth As A Baby's Butt Balm

aww come on! I bet it was just fine as usual!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme
I didn't like my face today Posted Image

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maybelline DMM in Classic Ivory

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder in No Color

L'oreal Blush Delice in Color of Hope

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

Almay Intense i-Color Trio for Green Eyes

- light green on browbone

- plum on lid

- medium/dark green wet to line top and bottom lashlines

MF Stretch and Seperate in Rich Black

TF Smooth As A Baby's Butt Balm

My Madame B Face

MAC NW20 applied with MAC Foundation Brush

MAC Metamorph on lid

MAC Meadowland in crease and outer V

Mac Fluidliner in Iris Eyes

MAC Fibre Rich mascara in UV

MAC Sunbasque on cheeks

MAC Flutterby on lips

Thanks guys.

kazc: I love Blizzard Glossimer! Seedy Pearl looks great on you, too.

Laura: You'll love Gleam! It seems to apply best when I use my fingers by the way.

Originally Posted by Violet
Laura: You'll love Gleam! It seems to apply best when I use my fingers by the way.
Can't wait to get it! I'll write a review & let you know what i think when it arrives Posted Image