LASER Treatments for acne scars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi i was wondering has anyone ever done laser treament for their acne scars?? i'm really interested...would like to know if it really works great and how much is the cost about?..

There's different types of laser treatments but the one I looked into (Smoothbeam) is $150 per treatment and depending on the person can take up to 4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart. I was going to try it but after talking to my esthetician and doing some research on the net, I got kinda leary. Alot of people said it actually caused more scarring, was very painful, and a waste of money. After reading those reviews I decided not to have it done. My esthetician said it feels like rubber bands popping all over the face and that he's had many clients jump off the table and not even be able to finish the treatment.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's different types of laser treatments but the one I looked into (Smoothbeam) is $150 per treatment and depending on the person can take up to 4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart. I was going to try it but after talking to my esthetician and doing some research on the net, I got kinda leary. Alot of people said it actually caused more scarring, was very painful, and a waste of money. After reading those reviews I decided not to have it done. My esthetician said it feels like rubber bands popping all over the face and that he's had many clients jump off the table and not even be able to finish the treatment. OUCH! That's all I can say there! I wouldn't want to feel like that!

Back