RAZR users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls,

let me ask you. I just got a Motorola RAZR, which I'm getting the hang of.. and please excuse my ignorance but can I transfer pics from my laptop to my phone?

I have some pics on my laptop, that I would love to be screensavers for my phone, but I can't figure it out.

help!

vicki

Hey there
smile.gif
There isn't a way to do that unfortunately
frown.gif

There MIGHT be a site that allows you to do something like that. I know smashthetones.com allow you do create your ringtones from song on your computer but I don't know of one that you can create your own screensavers.

Anyone have ideas??

Good luck
smile.gif

I know some RAZR's have memory card slots, and if you have that, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to transfer pictures from PC to memory card, then to your phone. My Samsung D807 has a microSD slot where I can transfer photos and music between the PC and phone.

I have actually been able to email myself photos from my PC to my phone. The picture can't be too big otherwise it won't download. I just email it to [email protected]. Don't put any hyphens or spaces when you are typing in your phone number and make sure that you include your area code.

HTH!

Ohhh thank you Marisol!!! I had no idea that would work! I though it would only work if you emailed from phone to pc
smile.gif

As far as the memory card - I think only the Razr V3i, MAXX and Krzr have it. I don't think the traditional one does
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have actually been able to email myself photos from my PC to my phone. The picture can't be too big otherwise it won't download. I just email it to [email protected]. Don't put any hyphens or spaces when you are typing in your phone number and make sure that you include your area code.
HTH!

I agree, this is the way that I've done mine.

oooh i think that only works for cingular carriers...which I am unfortunately not..

frown.gif

If you have uploaded your photos to a website like snapfish.com, you can send it as a picture message to your phone.

Hey speaking of RAZRs, I wanted to get the pink one for myself. I have verizon and I was wondering Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by SwtValina /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey speaking of RAZRs, I wanted to get the pink one for myself. I have verizon and I was wondering Is it worth it? I love love love my Razr (I have a V3i which is the only with iTunes, but I used to have the traditional one in pink). My Mom, sister and step-Dad also have one and they love them as well!! I think it's totally worth the money! It's VERY durable too!

I keep going back and forth for this one or a pda phone...
kopfkratz.gif
I don't know which to pick...

I e-mail my phone pictures from my PC also. I want a Razr but I also want a Slvr.. Are they both about the same?

Originally Posted by lavender /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you have uploaded your photos to a website like snapfish.com, you can send it as a picture message to your phone. i do that through kodak, but i think it's only for cingular members!

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I e-mail my phone pictures from my PC also. I want a Razr but I also want a Slvr.. Are they both about the same? pretty much, except one's flip and the other's not.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I e-mail my phone pictures from my PC also. I want a Razr but I also want a Slvr.. Are they both about the same? I have the black Razor. The black is limited edition and it's coated stainless steel. I've purchased only Motorolas for quite some time and the steel is very durable.

Back