ZUM soap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody ever tried this? It's made from goat's milk and various essential oils. The reviews I've read on the net has been pretty good so far. But then again, at $5.30 plus taxes a pop, it better be some soap!

TVÃ…L from Sweden has the BEST nature soaps. They come with the smells of Apricot&Freesia and Lavender&Vanilla...there are others too. They also make "smoothie" lotions with refreshing scents, lip balms, loose pigment eyeshadows...They make it all.

Now comes the sad part for americans and all non-swedes. It can only be purchased through Eleven.se which is a Swedish site. Sorry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never heard of it either... Do tell about it should you get it/try it! ditto!

Originally Posted by spikeyli /img/forum/go_quote.gif But then again, at $5.30 plus taxes a pop, it better be some soap! Seriously!!!! heheI haven't heard of this either. But please do tell us if you try it out!

Haven't heard of it, but i love goats milk soap. If you end up buying it, tell us how you like it!

Originally Posted by Minako /img/forum/go_quote.gif TVÃ…L from Sweden has the BEST nature soaps. They come with the smells of Apricot&Freesia and Lavender&Vanilla...there are others too. They also make "smoothie" lotions with refreshing scents, lip balms, loose pigment eyeshadows...They make it all.
Now comes the sad part for americans and all non-swedes. It can only be purchased through Eleven.se which is a Swedish site. Sorry
frown.gif

You can get TVÃ…L in Canada, also! They're based in Newfoundland
smile.gif
Tvål - Gourmet Soaps - Natural Skincare - Mineral Makeup

*edited* to add that this site ships internationally as well.

you can get this soap online or from Whole Foods and it is AWESOME! Goats milk is great for your skin and creates an really nice creamy lather. I have been using it all winter and barely need lotion anymore, natural soaps are much less drying to the skin. Cocoa Zum, Almond, Lavender, Sandalwood Citrus, Patchouli Mint and LAvender Oatmeal are the ones I have tried so far but they make about 20 different bars of all scents and for different skin types.

Zum is made by Indigo Wild and they also make alot of other nice skin care products.

Originally Posted by Minako /img/forum/go_quote.gif TVÃ…L from Sweden has the BEST nature soaps. They come with the smells of Apricot&Freesia and Lavender&Vanilla...there are others too. They also make "smoothie" lotions with refreshing scents, lip balms, loose pigment eyeshadows...They make it all.
frown.gif

If you're referring to this soap: ZUM BAR goats milk soap from Indigo Wild - All natural aromatherapy bath and body soap. Americans can buy it here. I've seen it in Wild Oats and Whole Foods for years now. I have a Whole Foods down the street from me.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never heard of it either... Do tell about it should you get it/try it! Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seriously!!!! heheI haven't heard of this either. But please do tell us if you try it out!

Has anyone since tried it?
Originally Posted by jen19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif you can get this soap online or from Whole Foods and it is AWESOME! Goats milk is great for your skin and creates an really nice creamy lather. I have been using it all winter and barely need lotion anymore, natural soaps are much less drying to the skin. Cocoa Zum, Almond, Lavender, Sandalwood Citrus, Patchouli Mint and LAvender Oatmeal are the ones I have tried so far but they make about 20 different bars of all scents and for different skin types.
Zum is made by Indigo Wild and they also make alot of other nice skin care products.

I have been eyeballing this soap. I was thinking of trying it. Now that I've read what you think about it, I am definitely going to try it.
wink.gif

Back