Amy's organic meals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE this brand and keep my freezer stocked with it! Anyone else eat it? What are your faves?

My faves so far are:

Spinach feta in a pocket sandwich

Santa Fe enchilada bowl

Black bean veg enchiladas

Cheese enchiladas

All their burritos! lol (These are the only ones i've found that don't get all dehydrated and hard like most microwave burritos)

Tofu Scramble

The pot pies

Mac & Cheese (Chris says it's good...I haven't tried this one yet myself)

The Indian food is pretty good, too. I've only tried 2...forget which but one was a little too spicy and the other one was perfect.

I bought a cheese pizza the other day but haven't tried that yet.

Anyways, give it a try if you haven't yet b/c everything i've tried has been very tasty and it's a quick, healthy meal.

Amy's Kitchen - Products

Thanks so much Lisa! I have not seen these in the store as I assumed most prepared stuff was yucky so I haven't paid much attention. I can't wait to go and get some!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif All that sounds scrumptious! Where do you buy yours at Lisa? I get mine at either HEB or in the health food section of Drug Emporium.

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif How expensive are these products? They sound so yummy... Here's a link that shows the prices...
Organic Food - Whole Foods - Natural Food - Health Food - WellnessGrocer.com

Back