"The Perfect Blowout" - Ken Paves video

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was reading this month's InStyle magazine and they mentioned that they had a video of Ken Paves' technique on the perfect blowout. I checked it out and thought it was pretty helpful. Let me know what you think.

Description:

Armed with a hair dryer, a few simple styling tools and a bottle of his favorite shine serum, Jessica Simpson's hairstylist, Ken Paves, shares the six easy steps you can take to achieve star-worthy tresses.

Link

Janelle or anyone else - what kind of brush is he using? Its not quite round and me likey!

link didn't work for me
frown.gif

Thanks! I tried looking for it, but wasn't successful
frown.gif

Is it just me... Or is there no sound for the video???

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! I tried looking for it, but wasn't successful
frown.gif

Is it just me... Or is there no sound for the video???

sound works for me, make sure you don't have it muted. Under the video on the left hand side is the volume control... click on it to open the menu.
smile.gif

Well, her hair looked gorgeous. Too bad I can't afford a stylist...or that I don't have five hands, cause there's just no way I can do that to my own hair.

Worked for me. It was a decent video, but we all know it's a lot harder to get great looking hair like that working alone!

i wish i could do that to my own hair! someone else no problem but me...nnope

Oh wow her hair looks awesome... thanks for sharing
smile.gif
No way I'd be able to do that with my own two hands though! Maybe some day when I have absolutely nothing else to do with my time, and I'm feeling adventurous, haha.

Back