Britney's Baby... a girl?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Britney keeping mum on new baby's name

Sutton Pierce? Jayden James? Spears and Federline won't say

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Updated: 2:51 a.m. ET Oct 24, 2006

function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) {var n = document.getElementById("udtD");if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) {var dt = new DateTime();pdt = dt.T2D(pdt);if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));}}}UpdateTimeStamp('632972695148130000');

A mystery is growing around Britney Spears’ second baby.

It was widely reported that on Sept. 12, Spears gave birth to a baby boy that she named Sutton Pierce. Spears has not confirmed those reports, and pics of little Sutton have yet to surface. Sources tell the Scoop that may be because there is no Sutton Pierce Spears Federline.

“That’s not the baby’s name,†one source insists. “It’s Jayden James. J.J. for short.â€

Another source insists that the baby isn’t a boy at all — but a girl.

The rumors gained traction when Federline appeared on a radio show and refused to answer questions about the baby’s name or gender. “Isn’t that strange when you hear that, when you have a child and people tell you the sex is a different one,†the DJ asked Federline. He replied: “Yeah it’s crazy. Well it’s even crazier when people are telling me my child’s name.â€

Buzz about the baby’s sex grew louder after a report that Spears was photographed buying pink baby clothes at Planet Blue in Malibu — but her bodyguard confiscated the film.

Spears’ rep didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Why all the secrecy? One source compares it to the recent Suri Cruise mystery and says that the baby’s identity will be released in a PR blitz. Says the source: “I’m hearing that they’ll release pics closer to the release date of Kevin’s new CD [Oct. 31].â€

Britney keeping mum on new baby's name - Gossip: The Scoop - MSNBC.com

bah ive got more intersting things to worry about...like how ima wake jeff up so we can do it

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif bah ive got more intersting things to worry about...like how ima wake jeff up so we can do it HAHAHAHA!
add_wegbrech.gif

I saw on TMZ.com earlier, this link TMZ Solves Britney Baby Mystery - TMZ.com

It shows a copy of the birth certificate and says the baby is male. But yea, his name is Jayden James. The part where the father is supposed to put his SIGNATURE, he just printed it, what a dweeb. ha. The whole thing is weird.

i read in star MONTHS back that it was a girl. but its always so full of it that i was like hah, another story wrong and made up...maybe it was the truth?

Ooooh, you are all being so mean!! I mean, didn't you see her last interview and how they're people and they need to be left alone and she just wants everyone to leave them alone and she just can't take the pressure of being "talked" about all the time???

And, didn't we all know that she was just full of hot air? The only person who's been violating her request to be left alone is her.

Morons...both of them. Shhheeeeesh.

Waaaait a minute...I just read the certificate...EARL? Kevin EARL? ROTFL Okie dokie then, it explains a lot. heehee

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Interesting... She's been so open about Sean Preston... maybe she learn from her past mistake's which is a good thing

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif suri part 2. ROFL! That's so right!
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif suri part 2. LOL. Anyway congrats to her!

Back