Pure Luxe Whipped Creme Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone tried this? Why would I choose this one over the powder foundation?

Personally, since I love MMU so much I don't think I could go back to a liquid / cream type foundation. I did read her ingredients and they don't seem too bad though.

Seems that the difference between this and other cream foundations is that it's made up of minerals so you get both the finish of a liquid foundation with the assurance that you're using mineral makeup without chemicals and preservatives. I heard from someone in a makeup board though that it's not as good as the powder form.

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Seems that the difference between this and other cream foundations is that it's made up of minerals so you get both the finish of a liquid foundation with the assurance that you're using mineral makeup without chemicals and preservatives. I heard from someone in a makeup board though that it's not as good as the powder form. thx for the info .. i've never heard of it b4 either

You're welcome ladies! However, that bad review only came from one person and I really am intrigued with liquid/cream MMUs. Jane Iredale and Monave have them, as well. I sometimes want a silkier, creamier finish that only a liquid foundation can give so sometimes I'm tempted to get cream/liquid MMUs.

I just ordered some samples, so as soon as I get them and try them out, I'll let you all know!

i've tried this. i actually dont like it that much. it dries fast and i have a hard time spreading it.

Back