Facial-aloe vera

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys

i wanted to do a facial at home that reduces the marks in my face.can anyone suggest me any facial with aloevera that increase my fairness. i have read that aloevera helps in reducing the marks.

thx

buy an aloe vera plant - the liquid is inside the leaves. Then you can add it to a natural yoghurt for a face mask or appy the aloe to your face directy and then steam your face, rinsing off the aloe afterwards

Definitely put an aloe plant, or even try to find a local store who carries pure aloe vera gel... No idea regarding facials with them though...

hmm...there are brands out there with pure aloe...Aloe Vera Gelly can be found in organic stores like whole foods and it's the closest you'll get to natural aloe other than the actual plant. if you want to reduce marks though...I think lemon juice is also a good option....it's shown to lighten freckles, etc. over time. but don't use too much for obvious reasons. you can just use the aloe to massage your face and add a drop of jojoba oil...it feels so nice and jojoba oil is good for your skin too!

I have purchased the aloe gel found in stores, it's very inexpensive. Fruit of the earth is the brand I got from Targets.

The store bought is processed even thought it says 100%, it's nothing like the plant. I have a plant in my house and I use it every day. It stinks but it works better than most any other products. Just break a piece off, open up the side seam or cut it open and apply the slimmy stuff to your skin. I don't wash it off but I suppose you could steam and wash.

hi all

thank u so much for ur prompt replyand this stuff is very useful.i u tell me where i can get this jojoba oil,is it available inall supermarkets like(stop&shop,walgreens etc)?

Back