Faces before and after makeup!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

look at this ...look at how makeup can make u look like stars..

6227b7a19f.gif

b17dd64a66.gif

9f0a4430a5.gif

a105ca058e.gif

3523a18fde.gif

i actually think that number four was prettier in the before-picture. things like these are amazing, nonetheless.

Now that's what I love, love , love about makeup! Transformation! It starts out with just the outside but it changes how you feel inside too. When you look fantastic, you feel fantastic. I've never felt shallow because I like to look good and spend money on beauty products! For the record I would like to say all these women are pretty w/o makeup too! But I do love a good before-and-after!!!

I went for years without wearing ANY makeup unless absolutely necessary, and I JUST started wearing makeup a couple of months ago and I"m 25!!! Anyways, it IS amazing the difference it can have! It can change your entire self perception of yourself and your self-esteem

Beautiful before, stunning after! I love the way makeup can transform someone. I hardly wore makeup either up until a couple of years ago and now I can't live without it.

I think a couple of them look better before. And they still look airbrushed before in some of them.

I love the way that you can convey through makeup your personality, artistic skill, and capture a sense of glamour. GOD I LOVE MAKE UP!!!!

wow I love the afters! I agree that they all looked pretty good in before pics too.

Lucky girls, they look stunning even in befores:D but yeah, makeup makes them look so much more polished.

I agree. I love the makeup on the 2nd model the eys and the lips are hot and the etyeliner amqazing. Love the look.

I have to say that they look very nice in their before pics. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Those girls were gorgeous to begin with ! But yes make up transformations are amazing.

Back