Maxiglide Hair Straightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works amazing! If you use w/out the steam it is okay, but the steam AND the the little teeth are what makes it work so well. My hair is insane with this. BUt, in a very short amount of time, it wrecked my hair. And you know the vicious cycle, the more damage you have the more you try to hide it by using the iron. I have comprimised with my hair and only use the steam for special occasions. One of my fav beauty buys! I do wish i had forked out the extra $ and got the little non steam one too.

I have it and it's awesome. It's the only thing Ive found that will actually straighten my hair.

ditto! its awesome ! i have curly, wavy, thick, dry, hair and this thing combats all those problems and makes it stick bone striaght, i love the steam part only on the ends of my hair, the only bad thing about it is cleaning around the teeth, but an old soft toothrbrush thats clean will do the job!

I've been looking for a new flat iron, and this one in particular. Can you use the Maxiglide on wet/damp hair? My hair is so thick/wavy, and it takes forever to dry. Some days I just don't have an hour to dry my hair, and I'd like to be able to dry and straighten it at the same time!

Laura

I'm in search of a good straightener myself... I don't know which to try, but CHI I know works for me.

Hi webchick, love the cat pic! Could be my old cat's twin!

I too use the Maxiglide and love, love, love it. It changed my life! It doesn't work on damp hair though. Several members have reviewed this iron, including me. Maybe reading the reviews will help...check it out!

I have a CHI, and don't think I'd ever switch... but my friend uses the Maxiglide in her salon, and she is '50/50' on it... it'll work well on people with easy to straighten hair, but she says on people with thick, curly hair ... it usually doesn't get it pin straight.. :icon_conf

Back