Flabby arms

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have the most flabbiest arms in the world

they are like 3times the size of 'normal' peoples arms, for some strange reason all my fat goes to my arms :scared:

anyone know any good exercises that will help burn fat in this area?

(p.s. sorry if this has been discussed before..too lazy to do a search)

well i had flabby arms. i went into baoxing long time ago, but that didnt make anything on my arms, maybe i should have stayed longer.

but then i went swimming. at least 4 times a week swim 1 hour, then after 6 months i was happy with my arms. i didnt even notice, it just happened the next time i looked in the mirror i was like "wow my wing under the arm is gone"

thanx!

gonna start a new fitness regime...and hopefully it'll have some affect on my arms!

Those exercises that Broken posted are pretty good.

First off, you mentioned that your arms are big? First thing's first, you need to attack your diet and work from there. You can exercise all you want, but if you aren't nourishing your body with the necessary stuff, you're not going to get much improvement.

Just a note on those exercises, you can also do a tricep push-down exercise on the cable machines at a gym. If you're not a member of the gym, the exercises with the proper free weights will work just fine.

Try to use less weight, but do more repetitions. If you're in the ballpark of 12-15 per set, you're doing fine. It's also a good idea to do at least 2 or 3 of those exercises each time your work out your tricep. Just remember two things: get at least 2 days rest from doing tricep exercises so you can properly muscle recover (you shouldn't be exercising the tricep more than twice a week). Also, try to mix-up the types of tricep exericses you do from week to week in terms of which ones you do and when you do them...you'd be surprised how quickly your body "adjusts" to this and your results will unfortunately flat-line.

Swimming is a great workout for the whole body especially the arms. You should give it a try if you have time.

Back