Party dress for new years?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So who has an outfit laid out for new years?

newdress010.jpg

will be at my sons new house really...sigh won't really be dressing up...sigh...OH well...

im stain at home haha

i start a new job at the same day

so i prefer to sleep

you all be parting when ill be at work

(becaze the hours diffrent)

enjoy!

its better to be with you love once than to be with a strangers:tocktock:

anyone saw my love one?:eusa_whistle:

i just kiddin' caz i wrote about love ones:glasses:

i have a feeling that he will be here today(yay)

but if he wont ill will wait everyday until he will be here

i cant sleep if im not talking with him

he just bright my day and give me sweet dreams at night

befor i met him i had nightmare for years and i was affried to fall a sleep

funny,ha?

Im wearing my PJs and watching the BEARS kick the crap outta Green Bay!!!!! GO BEARS! If I do venture out at all it'll be fore VERY few beers at the local tavern to watch the game....it's just too dangerous to party on NYE anymore

I'm going out!!! Lol. I have two get-togethers to attend... I don't know what I'm wearing yet but nothing too extreme. On New Year's Day I'm going to Atlantic City for the night and dinner and whatnot... so I'm getting dressed up for that. I have a red halter dress and leopard heels! :w00t: I will of course be wearing my jacket out and not be wearing trashy makeup so I don't look like a hooker. Gotta be careful of that hahaha.

No dress for me this year, but just some dressy pants maybe. Not doing anything special. Curling up on the couch, eating, watching TV, and maybe drinking. :sheep:

i plan on staying in this year and i'm actually looking forward to it! you're looking good, paula!

Have had three offers for partys to go to.....but Im getting sick:ill: so I will prolly stay home . Someone to cuddle up on the couch :love5: with would be better hahah:rockwoot: . Prolly have a big dinner with my parents early in the evening.

Back