Sack the stylist-britney spears

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Britney please do us all a favour and make a New Year's Resolution to sack your stylist or actually get one!

Here she is in a see-through top with stains down her skirt, which looks like she took the scissors to it herself to make it shorter before she went out.

Ok, here she is at a Smashbox party in LA, and it isn't so bad, but we don't know what she has on from the waist down, and a manicure would be nice.

I thought those Southern girls were all about old fashioned glamour; tacky, beauty pageant style primping and preening, but at least they have standards!

And the best till last....proving that she owns underwear, I see what she's doing here, but you know a nice black slip under that dress would have worked a treat!

Adding a good few inches onto those hideous hemlines would also be a winner, and those black shoes with such pale legs, and the horrible short fur jacket...it's all so horrid!

Britney, good luck dressing in 2007

846_mainimage1.jpg

846_mainimage2.jpg

846_mainimage3.jpg

846_mainimage4.jpg

source:thebeauty&the dirt

Haha yeah, Britney really does need to dress much classier. I hope she got all that partying out of her system for awhile, so she can put out a new record and act her age.

I'm just gonna have to say a little prayer for Brit. She apparently needs some divine intervention.

i have a feeling she already did, and what she's been wearing now has pretty much been all her idea.

will somebody slap her and send her back to the trailer park already? good lord even jeans and tee shirts 24/7 would be an improvement at this point.

god!!! wat has gotten into her? i undersatnd red is the new black now, but tht lacey see-thru mini umm.. dress, is totally skank-ville!

she needs to at least wear her dresses a bit longer than she does, she just looks so trashy and stupid. I thought once she got rid of that dumb husband of her she would get her act together NOPE. At least go party where nobody else goes. She is a embarrasment to herself HOWEVER on the other hand she is young :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shes still very pretty and that black lace dress look pretty cool lol.....just not on her. I mean, shes a pop star. Kids still listen to her; she should set an example.

Back