Prescriptives new contoured blush brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this brush? It looks very interesting but I'm wondering how it performs.

i remember awhile back when i first saw it, i had one of the makeup artists put some blush on me using it. its really cool, but put too much blush it kinda looks streaky, and obviously not the best blush to blend with.

i wasnt convinced enough to buy it, but this is something i would try before id buy it (thankfully i did or else i was really close to getting it).

I haven't tried it, but I have one from clinique that came with the blush compact, its nice to use with sheer blush.

I haven't used the prescriptives one, but I have the one from Sephora Professional, and I LOVE it. I much prefer contoured blush brushes over the regular ones, and actually find it easier to blend out toward the hairline and into the hollow of the cheek. A couple of my friends have prescriptives brushes that seem very nice, so give it a try.

nope never tried it ..but i do have two from mac that i love

I had my makeup done at the Prescriptives counter a few weeks ago and they used that brush. Felt nice, blush looked good, but not any different than usual so it isn't anything I would go spend extra $ on if I already had a good blush brush.

Thats exactly what I thought might be the problem with this brush, even though my cheekbones aren't bad(they're quite pronounced even though covered by too much fat!) I wondered how you would be able to blend with it. Thanks for the post, I'll definately try before I buy but I can see myself passing on this one even though I love their brushes in general.

Can you tell me what that brush is called please? I'd like to try it as I only have 2 decent blush brushes (MAC & Shu Umera)

Back