Carol's Daughter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive seen it on the sephora site, i wanna try it, but i cant find it in any of the sephora's near me.

I use this product it hails from NY....but not only that....its really great body care a little goes a long way with them...Im still using my mango Melange gift set that I got for Thanksgiving...the candles are to dye for

Hi,

It's a fabulous line that originated in Brooklyn, NY. The creator named the company after her late mother. I just love the products. Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary J. Blige and Thalia are spokespersons for this line. You can order it direct or possible check Sephora (some of the stores carry it).

I've also seen it on Tyra and I've made a promise that I would go and buy some from sephora. That and 100 other products.

Carol's Daughter..hmmmmm.

Don't get mixed into the hype with this stuff. I've tried the Shampoos....They suck soooo bad!!! They leave a nasty feeling grime on my hair. Like a film that won't rinse off. Eehh. Plus it's the consistency of water (literally). I do like the Leave in Conditioner though...i think it's called black vannilla or something like that...the one for dry hair. But still it's the consistency of water..so by the time it makes it to my head half of it has ran down my for-arm. I've tried the Tui hair oil. Now this stuff smells BOMBAY...but it left my hair feeling to greasy....but i'd use it for when i pull my hair back in a bun. I heard that the products for your skin and body are waaay better than the hair stuff =) The hair stuff is pretty over-rated

i love the body scrubs, they smell amazing and a little definitely goes a long way as mentioned before...

i personally would never have even tried te hair care b/c i'n afraid of breakage so i let my hairdresser do ther thing...but i'm glad you mentioned your experience

I've never tried the skincare portion, but I used 2 of the hair products and I like them. I really like how being natural is what the line is about. The products smell super good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for the links!

a lot of people come into my job asking for this. we don't sell it, so i was curious!

thanks for the reviews, all.

Back