EDM shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! Do you know how long it usually takes for the products to be delivered? I'm in sweden and ive been waiting for 12 days. am i just too excited or what?

update!

well its been 19 days. i still havent gotten my EDM make up

I'm in the us but mine took about 4-5 days. Once I got it though I didn't like it! Did you check the shipping info to see if it had been shipped? Hope you get it soon!

Thanks! i checked on the site already. they shipped it jan. 3. how come u didnt like it?

Hi. I am also in the US. The shipping for me (East Coast of US) took about 3-4 days. EDM is one of my favorites. The foundation match is perfect. I wish it had a little more staying power.

Hope you get is soon! Good luck.

Mine usually takes 4-5 days I think, they're great with shipping! Hope you like it when you finally get it!

Overseas shipment takes awhile I heard like 2 weeks. It only took 3 days to get to New York though.

Wow! Mine was shipped the same day as yours and i've had if for a while. I don't think the coverage was good enough to cover my redness. I'm also not sure that the colors were right for me.

I live in the US (only a couple of states away from EDM's HQ in Texas). It took six days! So I imagine it might take two weeks (or longer) for your samples to come to Sweden! EDM is the first mineral makeup I've tried and so far I like it! I found I needed to apply the foundation using a wet method, because it looked a little pastey. The finishing powered is awesome! When it's on my face feels silky!

~Enjoy~!

I am in the UK and I have had nightmares with EDM deliveries. I won't order from them again. I was charged customs duty on one package, because they put the wrong value of goods on it (they refused to compensate me for this), then two orders never arrived, after waiting for 3 weeks. they refunded me for those.

I won't touch them now, too annoying. I'm switching to Monave

MB:eviltongue:

'

Are you serious? Wow.

I've never had a problem with them but I'm in contential (I totally misspelled that but I'm drinking tonight) US.

oh no. sorry to hear that. i hope it doesnt happen to me. :scared: if it does, im never gonna order from them again.

Do you know if there are customs fees on packages that have no monetary value on them? BE sent me a complimentary starter kit with a few extra nice brushes because they mucked up my order and it got shipped back to them and then they had to reship it out to me again, so they sent me an identical kit to the one I ordered but with a few brushes too. I had to pay customs on it because they put a value of $100 on it. Does anyone know if you still have to pay customs if they don't put any value on the invoice?

I am having trouble with EDM right now. I have logged in several times to check on the status of my order, and it keeps saying "problem". I wrote them asking why it had not shipped, and at first they wrote back and said that there was a problem with my address. I sent them my address again, and then they said that there was some kind of storm in their area, and my package would not be able to ship until Thursday. Well Thursday has come and gone. I logged on to their sit to check on my order, and it still says "Problem". I ordered this last week on Friday! I am really upset. I am taking a makeup course at the moment, and I really wanted to bring some of my products in to class to play around with. I am frustrated that things are taking so long.

They do make a great product though, and up until now, their customer service has been amazing. I don't think this is the norm for them at all. These things happen all the time, despite a company's best intentions. It's just really really frustrating. I am going to give them a few more days before I cancel my order, and go with another company.

Just to update....EDM wrote me saying that my order would ship out on Thursday. It's now Friday, and my order is STILL being listed as "problem". It hasn't even left their building yet. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am frustrated, because I really really wanted this makeup. Is anyone else having trouble getting their EDM makeup due to the weather? They say that stuff can't ship out because of this. I can't believe that NO mail would ship out of their city due to weather problems for a whole entire week. It seems weird to me....

I ordered EDM samples last week on Friday too and still haven't gotten them yet. I live in California too so I should have gotten them already. Haven't checked the shipping info yet though.

I live in Tennessee and I got my samples within a week of ordering them.

I didn't like EDM when I first applied it. It just didn't cover well enough. But, later I tried applying it with a damp foundation brush. I absolutely loved the way it looked when I applied it wet instead of dry.

I just ordered some more foundation samples since none of the first ones were a perfect match for me.

I heard parts of Texas got a snow storm and since they are ill eqipped to handle snow, they just closed everything. Maybe this was the "problem" they were referring to. I placed an order Tuesday 1/16 and its marked as shipped.

Back