My mini Mac Barbie collection haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I spent $165 today...lol maybe it wasn't exactly a mini haul, but I couldn't resist buying the MAC Barbie ^^

2007_02080006.jpg

Then I also bought the Don't be Shy Blush, Real Doll Lipstick, Malibu Barbie Lip Gloss, and Barbie E/S in Playful, Magic Dust, Whistle, Springtime Skipper, Mothbrown, and Beautyburst :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2007_02080009.jpg

So excited, and can't wait to try 'em out! Hehe, if anyone wants a CP lemme know. I'm like 20 mins away from the MAC store, and it's my 2nd home. lol :lol:

I always try to have a Baribie look. Oh, BARBIE!!! Killing me soft with your colour......

The one on Columbus. They seem to be selling like hotcakes too! It was weird since I was checking on Ebay, and ppl were selling them for $100...lol crazy! That's like double the retail price. I'm glad I bought me one. Might have to buy me another one in case my cousin tries to steal mine! lol :lol:

Did you go to a MAC pro store of just a regular MAC store?? Just want to make sure I am not missing out if it was a reg store!

Back