FOTD - February 23th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the same concept as the black smokey one.

All I have on my face is Loose powder and Dream mousse bronzer

Eyes are Grapic brown fluidline, Woodwinked Mulch and Shroom. Then the White end of Volume shocking mascara and Telescopic mascara.

Lips are Nyc Pencil & Pout in Teaberry Duet.

100_3422.jpg

100_3424.jpg

100_3426.jpg

Oops im sorry about it being a few minutes early, my baby bro clicked submit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooo, I love the golds!

So I got really bored and decided to play with some of my lesser used makeup...and this is what I ended up with, its way different than anything I usually do...I also had the time to re-shape my eyebrows.

Face: BonneBell Translucent Powder

Jane Shimmering Bronzer in Tahiti

Eyes: UDPP

L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Showy

L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Retro

CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara in Black

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black

Benefit BADgal Blue

Lips: Jane Sheer Lipstick in Just Barely

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

wow you guys look great! love the golds on you muwhore, and the bles are spectacular gretchen! way to go:)

looks great ladies !

nehcterg : yay ! i love blue e/s !

makeupwhore54 : i love those lips, gorgeous!

Here is mine from today. I am actually wearing brown, gold, and red eyeshadow! (All from NYX) Eyeliner is flirt brownie points, lips are something cheap I got at the dollar store, and blush is Milani luminous. The foundation was MAC Studio Fix in C2. I took tons of pictures and think I am going to post a tutorial to show how even if it looks crappy while you are doing it, you can still end up with a decent look! :lol: **edited to add** Sorry about my lips, I have been drinking Diet Dr. Pepper this morning and my lipstick is all messed up and my lips are now chapped! Grrr.

101_7533.jpg

Ashley, you look gorgeous! I love that look on you!

Gretchen, wow! The blue eyeshadow looks beautiful on you!

SherryAnn, you have amazing eyes and beautiful skin!

Great job ladies

Back