Jokes 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A woman was always complaining about having small boobs until eventually her husband told her he had a great way to make them bigger.

"Just rub a piece of tissue between them once or twice a day," he said. "Tthey will start to grow almost immediately and in a few years you ll have huge boobs."

"Dont be so silly, dear," she replied. "Why one earth would tissue make my boobs bigger?"

"I have no idea why, but it certainly worked on your arse."

Two men got kidnapped by a pirate and taken to a desert island. The pirate told them that they must collect 100 fruit before they can be freed so they both go off to collect the fruit.

Shortly the first man came back and said to the pirate, "I have collected 100 grapes but my friend is still out there picking fruit."

The pirate said, "Very good. Now if you can shove these grapes up your arse without laughing you will not be killed."

So the man started putting them up his arse but after about 3 grapes he started laughing and the pirate said, "Do you not realise you are going to be killed now?"

And the man replied, "Yes, but I'm just thinking about my friend picking pineapples."

Three guys stayed at a skiing lodge, but there was only one room with one bed so they shared it.

During the night the guy on the left wakes up saying he had a dream where he got a hand job.

Incredulously the guy on the right says that he also had a dream where he got a hand job.

The guy in the middle says he dreamed he was skiing.

Back