My favorite jeans' now in the garbage :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just noticed my favorite jeans had a big hole at mid thigh. oh my... and i went out just an hour ago buying a magazine, i hope i didn't go out like this :screams:.

it was a levis and i loved it, tight enough so i look like something and wider on the ankle as i like. that's the second pair of jeans i have to throw away. i guess i really need to buy myself some pants.

and levis can still hope i buy something again in their shop, because jeans i paid less for lasted longer !

anyway, just needed to vent :scared:

I know how much that sucks!! I had the pair of jeans that I wore alll the time, they looked great on me and fit perfect. Then they just gave out one day and got a big slice in the inner thigh. It was not really fiaxable, so I had trash them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you can get another pair that's just right!

I get them in my pants too - I just wear them non-stop and my legs touch on the thigh, cuz of friction. I hate it. Haha... my good pairs.

I hate when that happens!

I had a favorite pair that made my bum look so cute lol well the innner seam gave one day, and it tore my pants!

I was so p'ed off! I had them for so long, and spent alot on them.

It always happens to your best jeans, then you go back to get another pair, only to see they discontinuded that style!

GRRR!

Well I hope you get a new pair soon! lol I'm looking to get a new pair of True Religions

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> sympathizing with all of you! cept my mom tossed mine bc she was mad at me. (what a... u know)

thanks girls. tomorrow i think i'll go shopping instead of working (hmm, not a bad idea, after all). and my mom asked me if i'd go with her at the mall friday, and she never has time for window-shopping when she's with my dad (men, what do they know? lol) so maybe we can look for a pair of pants together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that it happens to everyone. I wore one pair so much I rubbed a whole between the thighs, and didnt want to give them up!

my fav. jeans ever got a nice hole in the butt area of them. i freaked out so much, when i went back home to visit,i had my mom patch them up for me.

I love levis! and I know what you mean :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyways, just recently I threw out a pair of jeans I wore constantly for like 3 years! I didn't know and no one told me that I had a big whole in my butt! Thank goodness I was wearing cute bunny undies so it looked like they were suppose to be like that. lol.

lipgloss exploded in the pocket of my favorite jeans, after a few washes its still tinted pink..but i wear them anyway haha!

O NO. The same thing happened to me. One of my sinks werent working, so I hired a plumber. I always keep my clothes in the washroom (bad habit). The next day i was at the mall for the whole afternoon and suddenly i look in the mirror and WHOA! A huge hole on my favourite Seven For All Mankind jeans! i had no idea how that happened until the same thing happened on another hoody of mine. I noticed the wholes were like splats ,and right off the bat i found out that the plumber had toxic cleaner stuff everywhere and it probably killed my clothes..im planning to ask the alteration person i usually go to to try to fix it up a bit...

i got one, and i found a cute blue tee shirt with a big Pucca on it. the problem is, it's too long !!!! damn, even with my doc martens !!! i don't know about you girls, but i hate when your pants are so long you can walk on them. i love when they fall graciously on your shoes, but i don't want to clean the sidewalk. arg, gotta sew.

I hate it when that happens! My dog loves to chew the belt loops off of jeans.....I have two pairs I really should throw away but I love them so much that I always just wear a long shirt with them!

Back