Illuminating bases...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please help! I want to find a light base for summer, that will give me a dewy look and sheer coverage. Something that will even out my skin tone and that is a little bit illuminating. What should I get?

MAC Hyper Real?

Strobe cream? Strobe cream gives no coverage I understand, but maybe mixed with some tinted moisturizer?

Some kind of illuminating TM, and if so, what is available?

Illuminating TM - I've not seen any....you might be onto a winner there!

If I were you, I would basically mix your regular foundation with an illuminating moisutriser :)

xxx

MAC Mineralize is great for this! It's dewy, without being too shiny, and it's easily toned down and lasts longer with loose powder buffed in on top.

i don't think you could go wrong with the one Stila makes... one of my bridesmaids had it under tinted moisturizer for my wedding- she looked INCREDIBLE!

the illuminating tinted moisturizer by stila is supposed to be the necessary step ALWAYS! it's beautiful. i also love strobe cream!

revlon has this illluminating lotion in there LE section that works well (its like a copy of theyre discontiued skinlights line).

I was going to say Skinlights by Revlon becaus they still sell them around me but I guess they might be discountinued at your stores or something. Try Stila, they make great moisturizers. I would also try the MAC SPF 15 ( think thats the name)

Revlon skinlights, if you can still find them, if not, they got this new one called bare it all or something that's just as good!

Back