Where is Waldo ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a few days ago my brother and i were looking for our cat, and we couldn't find her anywhere. but, we know our cat is lazy and my bro got the idea of searching in my parents' room.

and here is where we found her (taken with flash) : on my dad's clothes.
vogel.gif

dsc00175iz0.jpg

i also found some older pics of her "hairstyling" her head, haha she's too funny !

dsc00087ty7.jpg
she looks like she's eating an icecream !
add_wegbrech.gif

dsc00088zm3.jpg
this pic is a bit blurry because my camera is too "slow" when you want to take pics of moving things, but isn't she cute?
biggrin.gif

the thing under her was supposed to protect the blanket under, but she loves that stuff and each time messes it so it's more comfy. i don't even bother to re arrange it
sleepyhead.gif

lol I like the second pic the most 'cause she looks like she's laughing!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol I like the second pic the most 'cause she looks like she's laughing! lol ! sometimes it's like she's just smiling of happiness and contentment.

how cute is your kitty! They get into some weird places to sleep! Our rabbit likes to climb into flower pots, and onto low chairs. I guess he likes to see what is going on.

Btw, our rabbit cleans itself like that too! isn't it the cutest thing ever? I love it when he does it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats cute! My cat somehow finds a way to get in the linen closet and buries himself in the towels and sleeps. haha ! that's exactly where our neighbour found her ! when she was little she used to hide under the sink
tocktock.gif

Back