FOTD 17th May

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy 17th of May everyone, and especially the Norweigans because it is their national holiday today! (I just realized now that my e/s colors today are yellow(ish) and blue, like the Swedish flag... I wonder what that means)

Here is my FOTD.

Face: Lumene Crystal radiance, BE mineral foundation, Benefit Dandelion

Eyes: UDPP, Beige-ing shadestick, MAC Rose blanc e/s (inner lid) and Aire-de-Blu pigment (outer lid, crease and wet to line) . MAC Shroom on browbone. Stila Major lash. Benefit Browzings, MAC Mystery on brows.

Lips: Nivea lipliner in Sorbet

Not sure how I like this colour combo, but I had some fun experimenting.

heres mine from today

was all rushed this morning was super late to work and had a bad bad day! spilt a brand new pot of acrylic powder (that i just bought 10 mins before) very expensive day indeed..
frown.gif
sleepyhead.gif

face:

true match

revlon powder

bronzer

eyes:

sprout (mac)

light green from pallette

mid green from pallette

and teal (mac)

black liner

mascara

lips:

pink lipgloss

Karen that's such a pretty eye combo, It really makes your eyes pop! You look gorgeous!

niksaki I love the green eyes with the pink lips, very summery and pretty. You also look very gorgeous! I hope your day gets better btw! <3

Karen I love the blue on you.

Nic you look beautiful as always. It doesnt look like you were in a hurry!

hi!

this is my fotd:

skin- kiko concealer and foundation; deborah bronzer

eyes- pupa chocolate and white e/s, deborah brown pencil, deborah curve creator mascara

lips- l'oreal glam shine

Originally Posted by LovinPigments /img/forum/go_quote.gif bbprincess what did you put on ur eyes? i love the colors! I wanted to ask the same question!
smile.gif

hey guys! here is my 3rd FOTD for thursty thuuuuursddaaaayyyy!!!

Face: Studio Fix Powder NC42, Bronze Bronzer with Fleurry Blush

Eyes: Floral Fantasy, Rose Blanc, a lil bit of Fertile eyeshadows, Jardin Aires Pigment all from the Strange Hybrid collection, and i have Mint & Olive softsparkle glitter pencil liner, Fascinating eye Kohl in the botton waterline, Zoomlash in Zoomblack

Lips: Strange Hybrid Lipstick with Prize Petal Lipglass

Hope you guys enjoyyyyy!

DSCN1709.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1712.jpg

yes i like to take pictures in the car, bc i have horrible lighting in the house, hehehehehe
sheep.gif

Hello Beauties, I was in a total rush this morning, overslept, forgot my lunch all that...so I did a half a$$ job, but I'm gonna post the pics anyway...LOL

Face: MK Timewise 507

Absolute Browpencil

L'Oreal Bronzer-warm

Milani E/S-Almondine

Milani E/S-Flare

NYX Pearl Pigment-Gold

Nicka K-yellow

Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Lips: Strawberry Fizz by Beauty Rush

*I forgot my eyeliner...I feel naked.

SunnyD.jpg

FOTD5-2.jpg