Nip/Tuck...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gosh.... Is anyone else having NIP/TUCK withdrawals???? I can't wait for the next season to start! I'm so anxious.

I was watching The Riches on FX, Monday and they had a tiny little thing about McNamara/Troy: Hollywood... coming this fall.

Any one else having withdrawals?

niptuck-season4pic.jpg

(Sorry - season 4 pic - couldn't find anything on the new season)

LOL! For some reason I thought you were actually saying that you were having withdrawls from surgery!!!

I'm glad you were just talking about the show! lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! For some reason I thought you were actually saying that you were having withdrawls from surgery!!!
I'm glad you were just talking about the show! lol.

Ditto heehee

lol ! i don't like much the tv show, i'm usually not into "medical" shows. the only one i can't wait to watch the next season is House (love Hugh Laurie ! ).

i just hope this coming season is gonna be better than the last one.

i didnt care too much for last season, same thing with law and order, law and order: svu, and law and order: ci.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just hope this coming season is gonna be better than the last one.i didnt care too much for last season, same thing with law and order, law and order: svu, and law and order: ci.

I agree... There was just too much going on this past season... but I think now that they are both "single" and they went to Hollywood I think all the fun is going to start going on again. I liked it when Christian was a whore... lol It was more amusing then.

Last season was way too short. I wish we didn't have to wait until the fall for the new season since i have nothing to watch this summer.

Originally Posted by Lightningbug264 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Last season was way too short. I wish we didn't have to wait until the fall for the new season since i have nothing to watch this summer. Neither do I... everything is ending...
frown.gif
No Summer shows. What the hell will we do>?
I see your from Tampa... Hello Neighbor!
smile.gif

I'm waiting for Nip tuck to start too. Holly weird is going to be a trip. Celebrities are gonna be all over this show. Perfect place for the new season.

Side note: I saw Sandra Bullock s Premonition...she was married with 2 daughters to the actor that plays Christian. He was cheating with his co-worker. I started yelling at the screen for her to watch out. You're married to a freak! LMAO...

Originally Posted by RHYTHM261 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm waiting for Nip tuck to start too. Holly weird is going to be a trip. Celebrities are gonna be all over this show. Perfect place for the new season.
Side note: I saw Sandra Bullock s Premonition...she was married with 2 daughters to the actor that plays Christian. He was cheating with his co-worker. I started yelling at the screen for her to watch out. You're married to a freak! LMAO...

LOL.. thats funny. I was at work the other day and we had the channel on E entertainment television... and I freaking heard that the actor that plays Christian will be posing for playgirl!!! LOL That's going to be funny. I almost swallowed my gum when I heard that.

Omg it's hawt...I feel bad to say it but I laugh at the most inappropriate times during the show...like when Julian banged that ugly chick but told her to wear a bag over her head
eusa_whistle.gif
...last season was pretty far out though...hope it won't be as crazy next season.. I kinda miss how it was in the earlier seasons...not way too dark but just enough
we.gif

Yes, I like the before seasons... last season was good, but not that great. I liked it when he was single... it was more interesting then. And yes, the bag over that girls head was priceless. Poor girl.

Yeah Julian def needs to be a man-whore again...lol...I love/hate Kimber but she shouldn't be with him in a comitted relationship, it just doesn't seem right..I hope that Madonna does appear in the new season...and you know Rosie will, so it'll be interesting..hehe...btw I also loved the sperm cream that they sold at their spa hahahaha...talk about proteins

Back