A cool idea

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey ladies, so i was thinking about how whenever you wanna buy an eyeshadow online, you wish there was a swatch you could check out, is there a website that has that? where you can see swatches of pictures on real people, like how people put some on their wrists here? i know theres this site, raquels project or somethihg, she has a LOT but not all.

we have a swatch thread here
smile.gif
There is no need to go any where else, you request, and someone will post it
smile.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ead-16918.html

oh i know, i love it!

i was thinking may be more along the lines of like an alphabetic list where you click and see pics of swatches? organized by company and name? like members could upload into the section they swatched?

Sort of like MuT's review center? I think a more organized swatch center would be cool too. With fair, medium, and dark skin tones swatching

Originally Posted by newyorkknick /img/forum/go_quote.gif true that, i just recently got into the whole duochrome shadows, and i have a haul of nyx coming through soon, itd be cool, this way we can all see the shadows before buying! check out this site, its organized by color. r a q u e l 1 3 ' s . s h a d e . c o m p a r i s o n . p r o j e c t . Wow...some of those colors are way off on my monitor from what they look like in real life, though!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow...some of those colors are way off on my monitor from what they look like in real life, though! Yeah, I agree on some of the shades, but still a very handy tool.

Back