Punk make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been trying to do like different things with my make up and i was wonderinfg if anyone could help me figure out how to do a punk eye shadow style

now I'm not familiar with punk culture at all but this is something I did one day that was kinda punkish

l_27ef3adbe5d0874dc41df57702e414a4.jpg

Punk looks are about originality so if you do something new and innovative, you can't go wrong. IMHO trying to do something "traditionally" punk gets boring.

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif Punk looks are about originality so if you do something new and innovative, you can't go wrong. IMHO trying to do something "traditionally" punk gets boring. ditto. do something nobody does/dares to do. i think the whole thing is about being anti conformist.

Originally Posted by TheCure911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have been trying to do like different things with my make up and i was wonderinfg if anyone could help me figure out how to do a punk eye shadow style Having that "punk" looks all involoves your creatvity. I experiment from time to time with my makeup and i tried what i call " Girly Punk" because there are many different ways you can go punk. This is what i did.

"Girly Punk"
1. Grab a great eyeshadow palette with bright colors (e.g. fuschia or purple)
2. Apply two coats of voluminizing mascara (black perhaps) to create a real dramtic look.

3. Follow-up with black eye liner to really set things off.

* This is in no particular order, but as i mentioned before just get creative and remeber that there's all types of punk. Try it and let me know how things turned out!

rockwoot.gif

I totally agree with BeautifullyMade. Fuschia, black or white or silver eyeshadow are what the punks around here do.

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif Punk looks are about originality so if you do something new and innovative, you can't go wrong. IMHO trying to do something "traditionally" punk gets boring. I agree too. If you do something traditionally punk you will just end up looking like everyone else. At the high school near my house all the "punk" girls look sooooo alike, they all wear the same makeup....

Flicks, lots of mascara (curl your lashes for maximum effect) then use a bright colour fading into black. Also, take the black into a sort of subtle V shape...that's the best I can describe it! Just experiment.

Back