How to screw up your summer...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i thought i found a new job for summer, for 2 months and a half. cool thing, i could start in june. okay. i send my resumé, they call me today, and i learn all they have to offer me are contracts lasting until october....

here's the problem : since the cool law to adjust all the uni degrees in Europ, the classes start in mid-september, not october as it used to. so i manage to find a contract for june (which is hard), and then i get nothing for july and august just for a stupid crappy reform. uni cost me already a part time job, now i can't even work during the summer holidays.

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ok. that sucks!!! Bad luck. I work part time all year in addition to my studies. The money comes in handy
smile.gif
What sucks for me is that I dont really get that many extra hours during summer. id be happy to work full time then. Either way...balancing work and uni can be difficult. It was so much better in Australia because I could listen to all my lectures online. I pretty much worked almost fulltime in addition to studying there. It gives you much more freedom. I like being able to have the choice.

Anyway
smile.gif
...I hear your rant and hope it all works out for you! Cuddle with your cute cat. That will make you feel better
smile.gif

thanks ! lol i just need to search my cat, there's a thunderstorm (and i'll probably have to switch off my comp soon) and my cat's hiding.

I'm sorry Aude, that is so frustrating. I believe this job didn't work out for you because there is a greater opportunity coming your way. Don't lose hope.

Back